- This event has passed.
Conscious Loving: Pathways for Awakening Our Heart – 6-week Online Course (REGISTRATION ENDS FEB. 13)
February 14, 2018
Conscious Loving: Pathways for Awakening Our Heart – 6-week Online Course
Experience the Power of Mindfulness to Radically Change Relationships and Deepen the Capacity for Love, Compassion, and Forgiveness
The next offering begins February 14, 2018.
About the course: This is a six week online course with NICABM entitled Conscious Loving: Pathways for Awakening Our Heart. CEs will be available.
I offered this powerful training last year and, due to popular demand, we’ve decided to bring it back. During the six weeks we will focus on deconditioning our habitual ways of creating separation and directly awakening our capacity to accept, forgive and love ourselves and each other. The course includes a mix of video talks, reflections and meditations, community-style discussion forums with a mentor, and six live, weekly, hour-long question and answer sessions.
I hope you’ll join me for Conscious Loving: Pathways for Awakening Our Heart.
Register now! Registration open for a limited time.
Additional program information:
• The lessons are delivered weekly for 6 weeks – you can view and/or download at any time.
• Each lesson will contain 4 to 6 videos (4 to 12 min. each), with supporting materials and meditations.
• The materials stay available for the entire course and for 6 months afterwards, as well.
• 1-hour live sessions with Tara are scheduled on alternating Monday and Tuesday afternoons Eastern US time.
• The sessions with Tara will be recorded and posted, so you can listen in if you are unable to participate at that time – you can also submit questions prior to the session.
• No special software is necessary to participate in the course – only internet access.
• You’ll have a class message board where you can communicate with a mentor and other participants to share ideas about each lesson and to ask questions.
Please email Barbara at firstname.lastname@example.org with other questions.