Mindfulness and Compassion Global Summit 2020 – Los Angeles, CA
June 4 @ 8:00 am - June 6 @ 5:00 pm
Mindfulness & Compassion Global Summit
Discover What’s Working. . . Get Inspired By What’s Possible.
Elevate Your Leadership. Improve Your Workplace. Transform Society.
Modern life is increasingly filled with stress, distraction, negativity and aggression. This is really taking a toll on many of us.
Gather with people from around the world to explore how mindfulness and compassion are powerful tools for changing that.
Learn proven, practical ways that mindfulness and compassion can help each of us in our own lives. And explore the critical roles they can play in developing exceptional leaders, creating happier, healthier and more productive workplaces, and transforming society.
- 50+ speakers including mindfulness and compassion champions: Tara Brach, Sharon Salzberg and Rick Hanson, plus leaders from Google, Disney, UK Parliament, Harvard University, U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, UCLA, Ford Foundation, and many more organizations
- In-depth looks at what’s working in leadership, the workplace, society
- Case studies, practical tools, success stories
- Latest science on the benefits of mindfulness and compassion
- Learn mindfulness practices and compassion practices
- Creating a vision for the future
- Opportunities for you to network, make valuable connections, form strategic partnerships
- Social events and having fun
More information and Registration: https://www.mindfulsummits.com/