- This event has passed.
Radical Self-Compassion – online course registration closed – Course begins October 3
October 3 @ 8:00 am
Judgment has the ability to trap us in many ways. By judging ourselves, we think it will help us improve. And when we judge others, we temporarily feel more inflated and in control.
But the thing is, when we react to ourselves or others with anger, judgment or blame, it only creates distance, and more pain.
How do we work with the self-criticism and habitual blame that keeps us from being our most alive, authentic, loving selves?
Together with my friends at NICABM, I’ve created Radical Self-Compassion—a powerful new program where I’ll guide you through specific practices to cultivate compassion and develop a healing relationship with difficult emotions like shame, fear, and anger. As you’ll see, your compassionate heart will naturally extend to others!
Here’s a look at what we will cover:
- How Self-Compassion Can Alleviate Emotional Suffering
- Fostering a Wise Presence and Dissolving Self-Judgment
- How to Nurture the Wounds that lead to Reactivity and Separation
- A Guided Way to Accelerate a Transformational and Lasting Compassion Practice
- Cultivating a Compassion for Others—and all Beings– that Brings Healing and Deep Connection
I’d love for you to join me for this brand new offering!
With loving blessings,
P.S. This course has never before been offered, and is expected to fill up quickly. Registration will only be open for a limited time…again, here’s the link to learn more.