The Embodiment Conference – Registration Now Open!
October 14, 2020 @ 1:00 pm – October 25, 2020 @ 5:00 pm EDT
Join Tara and many other beloved teachers at this year’s Embodiment Conference – this event is free to attend and open to all. It will be a rich opportunity to come home to your body, in our ever-changing, chaotic world.
Yoga, leadership, dance, creativity, social change, intimacy, martial arts, meditation, breathwork, coaching body therapy, anatomy, ecology and trauma are all represented! The event is unique in size, but also in how it will help you find what you’ll most love, and connect you to others, using some clever new technology.
At this conference you can:
- learn about new areas of the field (they have it covered!)
- gain deep personal insights
- deepen your personal insights
- deepen your professional expertise
- gain dozens of practical tools for stress and trauma
- get inspired and reboot your own practice
- connect with people across the globe for support and encouragement
I hope you’ll join us for this unique chance to learn from many of the best-known teachers in this field. Deepen your professional expertise, reboot your own practice and connect with people across the globe. Reserve for your FREE space at The Embodiment Conference