Who Am I to Be a Teacher? – Free Webinar
May 14, 2020 @ 8:00 pm – 9:00 pm EDT
Throughout the world there’s a growing interest in mindfulness…and a need for mindfulness teachers. If you have found benefit from the practices of mindfulness and self-compassion, you might consider sharing these practices with others.
I’d like to invite you to join me and Jack Kornfield for this free webinar on May 14, @ 8:00 pm (ET)/5 pm (PT), where we will explore the pathway to teaching.
In Who Am I to Be a Teacher?, you’ll learn how you can join a growing body of teachers who serve together in education, business, health care, and across our communities, helping to create a more peaceful, mindful world.
During our time together, you will learn:
- What it means to begin to become a mindfulness teacher
- The essential traits and characteristics of an effective mindfulness teacher
- The challenges and hidden pitfalls in teaching meditation
- Serving our society’s needs for inner well-being at this critical time in our history
- Your opportunity to apply for our next two-year mindfulness meditation teacher certification program
Now, more than ever, the world needs compassionate, qualified mindfulness teachers. I hope you will join us and be a part of this important conversation. Here’s where you can register and find out more!
With loving blessings,