How do I navigate the course?
- Use the navigation menu at the left of your screen on a desktop computer. On a mobile device, click the three-bar icon or black box on the very top left of the screen.
- After purchase, start course at: https://www.tarabrach.com/courses/becoming-a-mindfulness-meditation-teacher/.
- If enrolled and see a “Not Enrolled” message, then you need to LOG-IN.
- LOG-IN (or LOG-OUT) here “Course Log-in” link or on the tarabrach.com website navigation menu.
- To LOG-IN, use your email or username. If not sent a password, select “Lost Your Password?” Follow instructions, then receive an email with a link to obtain new password. Once complete, receive a link to your course and be logged in.
- If unable to change password or start class, please email email@example.com for assistance.
- When logged in, use “Course Dashboard” link in the menu bar to access your courses.
- You must MARK COMPLETE at the end of each session INCLUDING THE FAQ before you can move forward.
- Use the navigation menu at left to revisit previously completed lessons.
- Sessions must be completed in sequence from 1 to 10.
- “% Complete” tracks your course progress.
- Sessions comprise content of the course.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for help with navigation, password, email, user-id, etc.
How many lessons are contained within Becoming a Mindfulness Meditation Teacher?
- 10 audio lessons of 10–15 minutes each.
What are the sessions within this course?
- Exploring the Path
- Exploring the Heart of What We Teach
- What are the Qualities of a Good Mindfulness Meditation Teacher?
- What Background Do I Need for Teaching?
- What Challenges Might I Encounter as a Mindfulness Teacher?
- How do I Respond to Students Facing Intense Difficulties?
- The Transformational Potential of Mindfulness
- Where and Who Will I Teach?
- What is the Best Teacher Training for Me?
- Healing Our World
How many lessons will be available immediately after purchase?
- The Introduction and Lessons 1 are available when you select “view course outline” from the course list.
- Remaining lessons will unlock once you enroll and as you complete each lesson.
How many lessons can I listen to (unlock) per day?
- Lessons will unlock once you complete the previous lesson. There is no restriction on how many lessons you can listen to (unlock) per day.
- Due to the progression of the program, the lessons must be completed in sequence from 1–10.
- Each lesson builds on the previous one, allowing your practice to deepen every day.
Does this course expire?
- You will retain access indefinitely – we plan to keep the course available as long as we possibly can.