Throughout the world there’s a growing interest in mindfulness. If you have found benefit from the practices of mindfulness and self-compassion, you might be considering sharing these practices with others. Now, more than ever, the world needs compassionate, qualified mindfulness teachers.
This course invites you to consider what qualities, personal experiences and attitudes are important in those drawn to teaching meditation, as well as the challenges and pitfalls that may arise.
Learning to teach is a beautiful and transformative process and this course is an essential guide for those wishing to share the practices of wisdom and compassion.
Welcome to the journey!
With loving blessings,
Welcome to “Becoming a Mindfulness Meditation Teacher.” Here are some important things to remember while completing your journey:
How do I navigate the course?
- On a computer, use the navigation menu at the left side of your screen.
- On a mobile device, use the three-bar icon on the top left of your screen to reveal a drop-down menu.
- After enrollment, start your course at: https://www.tarabrach.com/my-courses.
- If your course is not listed, select the red button to LOG-IN.
- If your course is listed, select the course link.
- If you see “_% COMPLETE” or “IN PROGRESS,” then you are logged in. Scroll down and enjoy your course.
- Create or change your password here.
- Use the “My Courses” link in the menu bar to access your courses.
- MARK COMPLETE at the end of each session INCLUDING THE FAQ. That will allow you to move to the next session.
- Sessions must be completed in sequence from 1 to 10.
- “_% Complete” tracks your course progress.
- Sessions comprise content of the course.
- Email email@example.com for help with navigation, password, email, user-id, etc.
How many sessions are contained within Becoming a Mindfulness Meditation Teacher?
- 10 audio lessons of 10–15 minutes each.
What are the sessions within this course?
- Exploring the Path
- Exploring the Heart of What We Teach
- What are the Qualities of a Good Mindfulness Meditation Teacher?
- What Background Do I Need for Teaching?
- What Challenges Might I Encounter as a Mindfulness Teacher?
- How do I Respond to Students Facing Intense Difficulties?
- The Transformational Potential of Mindfulness
- Where and Who Will I Teach?
- What is the Best Teacher Training for Me?
- Healing Our World
How many sessions can I listen to (unlock) per day?
- Due to the progression of the program, the lessons must be completed in sequence from 1–10.
- Each lesson builds on the previous one, allowing your practice to deepen every day.
Does this course expire?
- You will retain access indefinitely – we plan to keep the course available as long as we possibly can.
We hope you enjoy the course. Begin a path to greater awareness by starting your first session today!