NOTE FOR CURRENT STUDENTS: if you’ve Marked Complete all prior lessons and your course will not advance, please try re-starting your computer or device. That will usually clear the difficulty.
Welcome to Mindfulness Daily, your 40-day journey to establish a mindfulness practice. Here is some important information to help you on your journey:
How do I navigate the course?
- On a computer, use the navigation menu at the left side of your screen.
- On a mobile device, use the three-bar icon on the top left of your screen to reveal a drop-down menu.
- After enrollment, start your course at: https://www.tarabrach.com/my-courses.
- If your course is not listed, select the red button to LOG-IN.
- If your course is listed, select the course link.
- If you see “_% COMPLETE” or “IN PROGRESS,” then you are logged in. Scroll down and enjoy your course.
- Create or change your password here.
- Use the “My Courses” link in the menu bar to access your courses.
- MARK COMPLETE at the end of each session INCLUDING THE FAQ. That will allow you to move to the next session.
- The sessions must be completed in sequence from Day 1 to 40.
- Feel free to navigate at the pace that best fits your learning style. You might want to engage with a new session daily, or take a few days to re-listen and further absorb each session before moving on.
- To establish a daily habit of meditating, we recommend completing one session per day.
- NOTE: if your course will not advance to the next lesson, please try re-starting your computer or device. That will usually clear the difficulty.
- For help to navigate the course, change your password, correct your email, etc. please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does this course expire?
- You will retain access indefinitely – we plan to keep the course available as long as we possibly can.
Do you have any suggestions for further practice once I finish Mindfulness Daily?