Compassion in Therapy Summit 2022
Join this FREE online event, to gather strength and inspiration, and learn how to successfully integrate mindfulness, self-compassion, and compassion into your therapy practice.
The 2022 lineup features inspiring and practical sessions with 25+ world renowned teachers including Bessel van der Kolk, Resmaa Menakem, Tara Brach, Thupten Jinpa, Sue Johnson, Richard Schwartz, Kristin Neff, Chris Germer, and many, many more!
These leading teachers will be offering fresh insights, evidence based practical tools, clinical demonstrations, and guided practices to support you in embodying compassion and better serving your clients during this challenging time.
You’re welcome to join one session, or tune in for all 25+ Register for the free online summit
During the summit, you’ll learn:
- Evidence-based practical tools to integrate mindfulness, compassion and self-compassion in your therapy practice
- Fresh insights and guided practices to support you and your clients during this challenging time
- Innovative new interventions for: Anxiety, Trauma, Shame, Addiction, Couples, Teens, and many more!
- How to bring a “trauma-sensitive” approach to your clients in 2022
- The cutting edge compassion research and neuroscience
- How to work with common obstacles like “backdraft” and “compassion resistance”
- Fresh perspectives and approaches to healing racial trauma
- The opportunity to earn up to 20+ CE credits with optional upgrade
Hone your skills, gather strength & inspiration, and join 70,000+ mental health professionals inspired to bring more compassion to our clients and the world. Register for the free online summit