Conscious Loving: Pathways for Awakening Our Heart
6-Week Online Course with Tara Brach.
Course begins on Thursday 9/21 – CE/CME credits are available
Please join me, along with my friends at the National Institute for the Clinical Application of Behavioral Medicine (NICABM) for this in-depth training on mindfulness and relationships: Conscious Loving: Pathways for Awakening Our Heart. This program is a transformational, 6-week journey toward healthier, more meaningful connections with the most important people in your life.
During our time together, I’ll guide you through powerful practices that can help you restore troubled relationships and connect more deeply with those you love. You will have the opportunity to learn in a dedicated online classroom with weekly on-demand video teachings, live weekly sessions with Tara (Tuesdays at 1pm Eastern Time), and online community support every step of the way.
Here’s a look at what we’ll cover:
- How to awaken Intimacy and Expand Our Capacity for Love
- Shift the Brain for More Loving Relationships through Mindfulness
- How to Let Go: Freeing Ourselves from the “Control” Strategies that Harm Our Relationships
- Deepening Our Attention to Explore Who We Are
- Forgiveness: Letting Go of Pain, Blame, and Resentment
- Cultivating a Deeper Love: How to Open Our Hearts to See the Goodness.
The Conscious Loving program won’t be offered again this year, and space is limited. Here’s where you can reserve your spot
CE/CME credits are available. If you have questions about CE/CME credits, program schedule or need help registering, please contact NICABM customer support at email@example.com