- This event has passed.
6-week Online Course – Awakening Your Fearless Heart – registration now closed
March 16, 2017
6-week Online Course: Awakening Your Fearless Heart – Tara Brach
Next offering in late 2018 or 2019 – Registration now closed.
About the course: I’ve collaborated with my friends at NICABM in creating a program that will help you step out of the trance of fear, and out of limiting beliefs that prevent intimacy with our inner life and with each other. Through this program you’ll learn to change deeply rooted patterns of insecurity, judgment, and self-doubt. By de-conditioning fear you gain access to your natural openheartedness, vitality and inner freedom.
We’ve created a special sequence of teachings and practices that will give you a structured pathway for healing fear. Each week, you’ll receive videos and materials to support your learning and practice.
The full process of cultivating a fearless heart is best done with the support of others, and with guidance you trust. If you join me in this 6-week online program, you’ll have the companionship of an engaging online community, support from mentors, as well as live weekly sessions with me for question/response.
I hope you’ll decide to participate, and discover the freedom of a fearless heart.
Additional program information:
• The lessons are delivered weekly for 6 weeks – you can view and/or download at any time.
• Each lesson will contain 4 to 6 videos (4 to 12 min. each), with supporting materials and meditations.
• The materials stay available for the entire course and for 6 months afterwards, as well.
• 1-hour live sessions with Tara are scheduled for each Tuesday at 2pm Eastern US time.
• The sessions with Tara will be recorded and posted, so you can listen in if you are unable to participate at that time – you can also submit questions prior to the session.
• No special software is necessary to participate in the course – only internet access.
• You’ll have a class message board where you can communicate with a mentor and other participants to share ideas about each lesson and to ask questions.
Please email Barbara at firstname.lastname@example.org with other questions.