Radical Self-Compassion: 6-Week Online Course
Radical Self-Compassion: How Loving Ourselves Opens our Heart to the World - A 6-Week Online Course with Tara Brach
Course begins Thursday, September 22, 2022 - CE/CME Credits are Available
How do we work with the self-criticism and habitual blame that keeps us from being our most alive, authentic, loving selves?
Radical Self-Compassion is 6-week, online program that I've created together with my friends at NICABM. The course begins on September 22nd, and registration is open now!
Through on-demand video teachings, community support and mentoring, and weekly live Q&A calls (Tuesdays at 12:00 pm Eastern Time/US), you'll learn specific practices (like the RAIN practice) to cultivate compassion and develop a healing relationship with difficult emotions like shame, fear, and anger.
As you learn to nurture your own wounds with tender care, your compassionate heart will naturally extend to others.
Here's a look at what we will cover:
- How Self-Compassion Can Alleviate Emotional Suffering
- Fostering a Wise Presence and Dissolving Self-Judgment
- How to Nurture the Wounds that lead to Reactivity and Separation
- A Guided Way to Accelerate a Transformational and Lasting Compassion Practice
- Cultivating a Compassion for Others—and all Beings—that Brings Healing and Deep Connection
Radical Self-Compassion is a powerful and healing program. I hope you'll join me!
If you have questions about CE/CME credits, program schedule or need help registering, please contact NICABM customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org