In his powerful 6-week training, we’ll explore our habitual ways of creating separation and how to directly awaken our capacity to accept, forgive and love ourselves and each other.
The course includes a video talks, reflections and meditations, a community discussion and mentoring forum, and weekly Q&A sessions with Tara via Zoom. CE/CME credits are available (see additional program information).
Additional Program Information:
- The lessons are delivered weekly for 6 weeks – you can view and/or download at any time.
- Each lesson will contain 4 to 6 teaching videos, with supporting materials and meditations.
- Weekly Q&A sessions with Tara are scheduled on Tuesday afternoons, US Eastern Time. Time Zone Converter
- The weekly Q&A sessions with Tara will be recorded for those who are unable to participate during the live meeting.
- You’ll have an online community forum where you can communicate with a mentor and other participants to share ideas about each lesson and to ask questions.
- The course content is yours to keep – you will have online access for 6 months following the end of the program, and can download at any time for offline access.
- CE/CME credits are available. For questions regarding eligibility, visit: https://www.nicabm.com/accreditation/
- For registration questions or technical support with this program, please contact NICABM at firstname.lastname@example.org